I am Eve

Monday, November 2, 2009

I am anonymous.

I cannot dare let the world know how crazy and dark I get.

I hate so much... I hate a lot of people and myself most especially.

I hate so much I literally get nauseous. That's how I am feeling right now.

I live in a third world country where shrinks are only for mental wards and loony bins. Well, and for the well-off disturbed people who could shed off some cash to have someone to "talk to".

There you have it. I'm sick in the head and I am poor. What keeps me from loosing it totally is my family. My kids, my mom, and the very few people that I love (and still sometimes hate).

You'll be seeing a lot more of me. This starts my revelation...

Comments

No response to “I am Eve”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Struggling Me | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger