How Bad was I?

Saturday, November 21, 2009

With the Internet getting more and more accessible, most everybody maintains at least one social network profile. Me, I have many.

Lately I have been seeing a lot of familiar faces. I see updates that he got friends with who and so on.

There have been many people that I see have been friends with a lot of my friends too except me.

And I get to think, really, how bad was I? Or have I done anything in the past to offend whoever? And I will never remember no matter how hard I try. It's funny how these people did not matter to me, and now I get offended because they do not bother to connect with me.

Yes, I know what you're thinking.
I am sooo pathetic.

Hell.

Comments

No response to “How Bad was I?”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Struggling Me | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger